Business Development Manager
Banbury Litho Ltd are looking for a high calibre Business Development Manager to take on a field sales role within this well established Oxfordshire based company who deliver commercial print into prestigious sectors.
Converting new business opportunities and ultimately helping grow the business organically, this represents the opportunity to take on a key sales role within a highly credible and professional organisation and play an integral role in the company's continued success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within an incredibly well established company capable of providing complete, single source solutions under one roof.
Providing a fully comprehensive range of high quality printed products using B2 colour litho presses up to 10 colour and Xerox digital presses, complimented with extensive pre-press and finishing facilities, we are a major supplier with an enviable reputation.
- Developing and winning new business selling a full range of commercial print including B2, small and large format digital
- Targeting blue chip clients and end users in a range of sectors, to include the Hotel, Education and Leisure sectors
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts
With experience in selling litho, digital and large format print you will be looking to move to a role where you can develop new business but also upsell and cross sell into allocated accounts.
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant sales success selling commercial print
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to build on relationships that you have already created in the market
If you want to play a significant role in the future direction of the business and enjoy the rewards, apply today for further details.
To apply for this position, or for more information, please contact Andrew Maguire - Sales Director email@example.com.